- don’t leave their name on your answering machine, then blame you for not calling back.
- put empty (or almost empty) ice trays back in the refrigerator.
- leave their dogs locked up in the house all day — barking.
- put their trash out several days ahead of trash day and it blows all over the street.
- don’t replace the toilet paper or paper towel roll after using the last sheet.
- Bottles and jars whose caps require a blowtorch to remove.
- Price tags that leave a sticky smudge behind on the gift you’ve bought.
- Paperback books made of paper so cheap it cracks and turns yellow within a few months.
- Restaurants that are so dark you can’t read the menu.
- Restaurants that are so noisy you can’t talk to or hear your companions.
Maybe what I need is a little green beer! :>)