2. Start a brand new email account under an assumed name. Forget the password.
3. Research your forbears on Ancestry.com. Discover a relative of your father's who married her half-brother and gave birth to several children listed by the Canadian census taker as being of unsound mind.
4. Buy a new pair of pajamas. Bed Head is a good brand. Wear them to watch television.
5. Rip the "do not remove" tag off your mattress or pillow. Use it to pledge yourself to the Wrong Thing Society.
6. Check out this from the British Library: http://www.flickr.com/photos/britishlibrary/with/11307113706/
One million images, all in the public domain. Use one of them to design a book cover. Or use several.
7. Go outside and run around in the snow like a maniac. Maybe we won't get any more.
© 2014 Kate Gallison